MODAK ALTERNO BWR Grade plywood is made of high quality timber veneers and is amongst the best in its categories. Both, the inner-core and outer surface is made from superior quality Hard Wood and POPLAR wood which is bonded with fortified PF Resin. High solid content modified resin empowers the bonding between core and panel.
BWR grade is used in woodworking like Ship Cabins, Railway Coaches, Bus and Truck Bodies, Kitchen Cabinets, Exhaust Pipes, False Ceilings, Speaker Cabinets, Bathroom Paneling etc.
ADVANTAGES OF USING MODAK ALTERNO:
- Modak Alterno is a best option for those who want a high density water resistant plywood in economical price. It is made in such a way that it strength is comparable with any high density hard wood plywood.
- Alternate construction provides the balance structure so that it does not bend or twist.
- Perfectly finished smooth surface for veneer and laminate pasting.
- Highly protected against termite and borer.
- Bonded with high solid content PF resin for strong bonding.
- Assembled with utmost care to avoid gap between core and panel.
- Echo friendly to use inside applications.
- No problem of warping and twisting.